Mandatory Documents for Admission
- Duly filled Admission Form
- Student Signature on Admission Form has to match with ID Card Submitted
- Self Attested Photocopy of Degree Certificate (for PG/MBA Program)
- Self Attested Photocopy of All year/All Semester Mark sheets
- Self Attested Photocopy of 10th Std. Mark sheet & Certificate
- Self Attested Photocopy of 12th Std. Mark sheet
- Passport size colour Photo-3 copies/or Soft Cop
- Photocopy of Govt. Photo ID Proof (e.g. PAN card, Voter's ID, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport etc.)
- In Case of Name Change, need Name Change document
- For Foreign Student, Foreign Address proof or copy of Passport
- Fees as per our policy. Cheque/DD/Online Payment Receipt
- In case of Installments Post Dated Cheques are Mandatory to be submitted at time of admission)
- Letter of Undertaking, if Required (as per case requirement and norms of university)
- For further details, please visit the website www.voussm.edu.in (Admissions- Application Checklist) The admission would be processed as per the information provided by the student and in case of any discrepancy in the same, the university would have the right to cancel the admission and the fees paid would be forfeited.
Student will receive the following
- Registration letter
- Study Material - Books (Self Learning Material)
- Student Handbook
- LMS login ID & Password
- Course material in SD Card/CD
- Fee receipt
- University I-Card will be sent to you within 45-60 days from the date of enrolment. Submission of Fees and Admission form does not mean that admission is confirmed. The admission will be treated as enrolled only after Registration Number has been generated by University, subject to provisional or confirmed enrolment. The prospective student should check their eligibility before enrollment and there would be no refund of any registration or part fees payment done to the university before enrollment
Get Course Details
The students would be provided with reference numbers initially and would be guided by the provisional admission policy as mentioned below:
- The students would receive the acknowledgement letter with reference number along with study material and login credentials of the learning management system, while the enrollment number would be communicated to the students on their registered email id. This would be subject to fees clearances in university account.
- While applying for the course, the prospective student should ensure that they are eligible for admission to respective program as per the guidelines of the university.
- Based on eligibility criteria and after scrutiny of documents, an enrollment number would be generated by the university enrollment department and only then a student would then be a registered student of the university.
- The student under provisional category who have received the reference / provisional numbers would not be allowed to appear for exams till they are confirmed enrolled and enrollment number has been issued by the university, which is subject to eligibility guidelines of the university
- Submission of application form, documents and fees does not entitle the student to be considered as a registered student of the university.
- For pending documents, if any which the enrollment team requires, it would be communicated to the students by the support team.
- In case any of the provisionally enrolled student is allowed to appear for the exams, the university has the right to hold the result for the said student till all the documents are not submitted for confirmed admission purpose and it satisfies university requirements as per UGC guidelines.
- The rights for admission would be as per eligibility criteria for every program as set by the university and admission to any program is at the discretion of the university. Admission may be revoked in future in case the documents submitted do not satisfy the requirement of the university during our periodic inspection processes. The admission fees paid by the student for such cases would be refunded by the university to the student.
Students may apply for lateral entry, if they have cleared the qualifying examination required for the respective semester as per the guidelines of the university and such qualifying examination should be from a recognized University or AICTE/UGC Approved Institute/University.
Student can send their mark sheet for verification in case of lateral entry. There would be lateral entry fees applicable as per policy of the university.
** The university has the right to cancel the admission or/and de-activate the online services if the information provided by student is found wrong or the fees which is due during course conduction as per the fees plan chosen by the student, has not been paid.The university reserves the right to amend the policies at any point of time and adhere to the UGC norms, Govt. of India
FormsDownload Admission Form
Download Specialization Change Form Download Cancellation Form
Student Update for Correction/Rectification of VOU Academic Documents
VOU Degree Application Form