MBA TCP Human Resource Management
About this Program
About this Program
In this program, a student will have the opportunity to earn two certifications from two different institutions in addition to MBA as below.
MBA from a UGC recognized University helps for successful career while a PGP will accelerate the career.
MBA offered by VOUSSM
Post Graduate Program (PGP) from Premier Institute, Pune, India
Certificate of Achievement from SHRM (Society of Human Resource Management)
This program provides a learning curve to the students that can be readily transferred into daily practices, especially in the field of human resources. The program builds your skill set across a broad range which includes Strategic HR Planning, Selection, Performance Management, Leadership along with Strategies in view of Global work force.
About Knowledge Partner
- Life Skill Certifications
At Harappa Education, every learner can achieve the foundational wisdom through Behavioral Skills which forms a necessary element of Life Skills. Harappa’s Life Skill Program builds core leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills, through:
- Each Harappa Course includes academic theory, proprietary assessments, faculty videos, active learner engagement and certification
- Harappa course distribution across MBA semesters has been designed keeping in mind the key skills students need to excel each year
With 25 unique Life Skill courses integrated with our MBA program ensures the transformation of each learner to a successful professional in this dynamic business world. Students would be certified for each course by Harappa after successful completion of course based on evaluations.
- PGP Certifications
Today businesses are operating in highly dynamic marketplace. Therefore, it is important to consider not only business projects but also organizations vision and policies.
PGP in Strategic Management fosters the ability to factor the unique facets of an organization, build and recommend a strategy to capitalize on them. It also prepares you to effectively analyze business operations, identifying competition, evolve operations and survive volatile markets in a rapidly growing business environment.
Course Credit Acceptance
Students pursuing PGP from Premier Institute have an opportunity for completing MBA from VOUSSM. The credits earned by the student as a part of their PGP program from first semester undertaken with Premier Institute would be transferred to MBA program.
As a result students do not have to appear for the common subjects twice. The credits earned in such subjects will be considered for MBA program. From overall subjects, students have to successfully complete 4 additional modules in second semester to earn the PGP certification. Refer Program Structure
- Industry Certification
Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world’s largest not-for profit organization, headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia. With presence in 165 countries, SHRM impacts the lives of more than 115 million workers / professionals and families globally.
To advance the HR profession, SHRM India (100% whole subsidiary of SHRM US) as a knowledge partner of the University ; SHRM would provide a research oriented and globally aligned HR curriculum in the virtual campus for accessing the course to the students pursuing MBA in HRM.
Human Resource Management
Human Resource Development & Industrial Relations
Training & Development
Leadership and Global Business Management
Students successfully completing the MBA in Human Resource Management from university would be eligible for “SHRM Certificate of Achievement” from SHRM.
Get Course Details
Dual Certifications: UGC Recognized Degree PLUS a PGP Certification from Premier Institute
Industry Certification from SHRM; a Global Organization for HR Professionals
Get 25 Unique Certifications in Life Skills from Industry Partner during MBA progression towards professional competency development activity
Self-Paced Learning with Anywhere Anytime access to Virtual Campus
Convenient and Flexible: MBA specially designed for professionals seeking successful career in HR Domain
Access to 100% Online Immersive Learning
Live Interactive Sessions conducted by Industry Experts
Capstone Project: Real Time Industry Projects with Concepts put to Practice
- Learn to Think Critically, understand the Strategic aspect of HRM
- Acquire Leadership skills to develop, recruit and maintain Industrial Relations
- Learn to Strategize, Collaborate for better implementation of HRM Strategies
- Understand the Global Business Scenario and manage the Global Work Force
Who should do this Program ?
- Any Graduate looking to acquire Management Skills in HR domain
- Working Professionals who seek to upgrade their abilities for a Global Career
- Entrepreneur / Business Professionals who seek success in managing their business projects
|Semester 1||Semester 2||Semester 3||Semester 4|
Premier Institute Modules: 4 Modules of Strategic Management
S1: Modern Business Organization and Management
S2: Global Business Environment & Economics
S3: Accounting & Financial Management
S4: HR & OB
S5: Business & Corporate Law
S6: Business Research Methodology
S7: Modern Marketing Management
S9: Production Operations & SCM
S10: Business Communication Skills
S8: Information Technology for Business
S11: Business Policies and Strategic Management
S12: Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
S14: Human Resource Management
S13: Human Resource Development and Industrial Relations
S15: Team Building And Leadership
S16: Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
S17: Strategic HRM
Global Human Resource Management
S18: Training and Development
S20: Project Work
|Certification||SHRM Certification will be completed basis credits earned in S13, S14, S17, S18 & S19|
For PGP from Premier Institution:
- Assignments : Students get 2 free attempts of assignments for each subject; subsequently for add on attempts students have to pay Rs 350/- per each attempt.
- Exams : Exam fee of Rs. 450/- per attempt / subject is to be paid separately, per paper per attempt and is not included in program fee. Exam fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Students while submitting the project work hard copy to premier institute for evaluation, students should pay Rs. 600/- as Project Fees.
Program Delivery for MBA
Upon registration, the Students are provided with study material (books) along with the login credentials of the Virtual Campus for accessing the courses online within 21 working days.
The Virtual Campus would have semester wise buckets for subjects of the said program. Every subject would have various chapters with following learning activities for the students:
- Digital Text Book: These are the self-learning material in form of notes, which are created in simple and understandable language for any learner to get well acquainted with the topic.
- GBook: Guidebook helps the learners understand the key insights which are the fundamentals of the topic in an easier and simpler language.
- Practise Test: For every topic, the learners can gauge their understanding during the learning process through the Practice Test.
- Live Interactive Online Sessions: For major subjects, there would be academic doubt resolving sessions for the students. The student can attend the scheduled live sessions as published on the website. Click Here for Live Session Updates.
Assessment Method for MBA
- As part of continuous evaluation, the students would need to submit 2 assignments for each subject.
- Assignments are in form of MCQ Type Questions which need to be submitted through LMS.
- Passing criteria is 40% in each assignment
- Assignment has 30% Weightage in evaluation process.
- Assignments need to be submitted before the examinations
Term End Examination:
- Examinations are tentatively conducted between 15th to 30th of January and 15th to 30th of July. The time-table details would be communicated to students in advance.
- Examinations have 70% weightage in final evaluation process.
- Examinations would be objective type of questions which student have to attempt.
- Passing criteria is 40% for each subject in examinations
Program Delivery for Premier Institute: PGP in Strategic Management
- The students would get the access to Premier Institute courseware through Premier Institute LMS.
- Students would need to successfully submit the Assignments before appearing for final exams
- Project work as per program structure
PGP Continuous Evaluations: Assignment
- As a part of Internal Assessments, Students would need to submit one online assignment for each subject which would have MCQ based assessment.
- Passing criteria is 50% for each assignment
- Students are required to book their examination slots as per their time and pace, hence termed as On Demand.
- Assessments would be MCQ type questions : Computer Based Test
- Passing criteria is 50% for each subject in examinations
PGP Project Work:
- For the programs which have project work at the end of the course, the students need to submit a project report in a hard-bound copy which should be couriered to Premier Institute.
- The Project Guide would be the immediate supervisor where the student is working and undertaken the said project.
- Project work would be around 80 to 100 pages as per the format provided by the Premier Institute.
- The students should refer the project guidelines as provided by the Premier Institute
- The project should be done by the student and must be original and should not be plagiarized.
- The hard copy of the said project needs to be submitted before the start of the final examination.
- Passing criteria for project work is 50% (Total Marks 100)
- Evaluation of Project:
- Total Marks – 100
Minimum 2 Years and Maximum 4 Years.
- Minimum 50% marks in Graduation
|Fee plan||Down Payment
|EMI Tenure|| EMI
| Exam Fees Payable at
Time of Exam Additional
|₹ 23,946||₹ 8,118||24||₹ 2,18,771||3300||₹ 2,22,071|
|₹ 43,754||₹ 7,292||24||₹ 2,18,771||3300||₹ 2,22,071|