The registered student should fill up the exam form from the website within the dates mentioned and enter all the relevant details.
Once the exam form is submitted, the examination department would verify and process the same. The student should download the hall ticket from the university website as per above dates and be present for the exam as per the scheduled date
- The exam paper will contain mcq based 50 questions of 2 marks each. Total 100 marks.
- Examination duration is one hour
- Passing marks are 40%
- Exam Fees for first attempt per semester/ first exam cycle per semester is included in the course fees, in case the student has missed the first exam cycle of any semester based on the enrolment date/duration of program then the student has to pay the re-appear exam fees.
- Second attempt/Re-appear examination Fees (Per Subject): Indian Student INR 300/Foreign or NRI $45
- The student can give backlog examination for previous semester if any, in the next exam cycle or with the fresh subjects of the subsequent semester.
- Examination Fees are non-transferable and non-refundable
- The students should complete their assignments before appearing for the examinations.
- Students who have past due payments or any pending document as required by the university will not be allowed to give their examinations
- Students who are enrolled under the Indian/Civilian category wherein they are transferred to foreign location on job and wish to appear for the examinations abroad, will need to pay the examination fee of $45 per subject.
- Procter Based examination process for NRI/Foreign students
- The university reserves the right to have subjective exams or combination of objective /subjective both or change the examination timelines / schedule.
Get Course Details
**Tentatively scheduled, In case any changes will inform. For further queries, please mail to email@example.com