EMBA Plus Marketing Management
About this Program
About this Program
EMBA in Marketing Management is designed to develop dynamic managers who can display in-depth knowledge of marketing principles and builds your skill set across a broad range of Marketing Concepts which includes Product Launch, Strategic Marketing, Consumer Behavior, International Markets to name a few. Students will be prepared for a diverse and challenging career with abilities to coordinate, execute and measure the effectiveness of marketing activities to support organization objectives like market positioning, revenue growth and customer retention.
In today’s corporate world, the most valued Manager is the one who can Think Critically, Reason Logically, Define Problems, Create Solutions, Execute Solutions. All these qualities are some of the basic qualities that are expected in a Manager.
About Knowledge Partner
- Life Skill Certifications
At Harappa Education, every learner can achieve the foundational wisdom through Behavioral Skills which forms a necessary element of Life Skills. Harappa’s Life Skill Program builds core leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills, through:
- Each Harappa Course includes academic theory, proprietary assessments, faculty videos, active learner engagement and certification
- Harappa course distribution across EMBA semesters has been designed keeping in mind the key skills students need to excel each year
With 25 unique Life Skill courses integrated with our EMBA program ensures the transformation of each learner to a successful professional in this dynamic business world. Students would be certified for each course by Harappa after successful completion of course based on evaluations.
Get Course Details
Dual Certifications: Recognized Degree from Indian University PLUS a Global PGP Certification from SCDL
Convenient and Flexible: EMBA specially designed for professionals seeking successful career in Marketing Domain
Get 25 Unique Certifications in Life Skills from Industry Partner during EMBA progression towards professional competency development activity
Self-Paced Learning with Anywhere Anytime access to Virtual Campus
Access to 100% Online Immersive Learning
Live Interactive Sessions conducted by Industry Experts
- Learn to Think Critically, understand the Consumer Behaviour
- Acquire Leadership skills to Design and Launch a Product
- Learn to Strategize, Collaborate for better implementation of Marketing Strategies
- Understand the International Marketing Strategies for business success in Global Markets
Who should do this Program ?
- Any Graduate looking to acquire Management Skills in Marketing domain
- Working Professionals who seek to upgrade their abilities for a Global Career
- Entrepreneur / Business Professionals who seek success in managing their business projects
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
S1: Modern Business Organization and Management
S2: Global Business Environment & Economics
S3: Accounting & Financial Management
S4: HR & OB
S10: Business Communication Skills
S14: Fundamentals Of Advertising
S17: Strategic Marketing Management
SOLVE & COMMUNICATE
Upon registration, the Students are provided with study material (books) along with the login credentials of the Virtual Campus for accessing the courses online within 21 working days.
The Virtual Campus would have semester wise buckets for subjects of the said program. Every subject would have various chapters with following learning activities for the students:
- Digital Text Book: These are the self-learning material in form of notes, which are created in simple and understandable language for any learner to get well acquainted with the topic.
- GBook: Guidebook helps the learners understand the key insights which are the fundamentals of the topic in an easier and simpler language.
- Practise Test: For every topic, the learners can gauge their understanding during the learning process through the Practice Test.
- Live Interactive Online Sessions: For major subjects, there would be academic doubt resolving sessions for the students. The student can attend the scheduled live sessions as published on the website. Click Here for Live Session Updates.
Course Duration: Minimum 1 Year and Maximum 2 Years.
Eligibility for the Program: Minimum 50% marks in Graduation from Recognized University. In case of less than 50 % at Graduation, 2 year of minimum experience is required
Assessment Method for EMBA
- As part of continuous evaluation, the students would need to submit 2 assignments for each subject.
- Assignments are in form of MCQs which the students need to attempt on the LMS.
- Passing criteria is 40% in each assignment
- Assignment has 30% Weightage in evaluation process.
Term End Examination:
- Examinations are tentatively conducted between 15th to 30th of January and 15th to 30th of July. The time-table details would be communicated to students in advance.
- Examinations have 70% weightage in final evaluation process.
- Examinations would be mix of subjective type and objective type of questions which student have to attempt.
- Passing criteria is 40% for each subject in examinations
Minimum 1 Year and Maximum 2 Years.
Minimum 50% marks in Graduation from Recognized University. In case of less than 50 % at Graduation, 2 year of minimum experience is required
|Fee plan||Down Payment
|EMI Tenure|| EMI