MBA DCP Operation and Production Management
About this Program
About this Program
In this program, a student will have the opportunity to earn two certifications from two different institutions. For a Career in India, an MBA from a “Government Recognised” University helps while for a Global Career an PGP – Strategic Management from Premier Institute, Pune, India will accelerate the career.
This program includes several key aspects like manufacturing and development of the goods and services, quality control, supply chain management, product formulation and design, logistics, vendor management to name a few.
In today’s corporate world, the most valued Manager is the one who can Think Critically, Reason Logically, Define Problems, Create Solutions, Execute Solutions. All these qualities are some of the basic qualities that are expected in a Manager.
Our MBA program has built in Life Skills module that not only takes care of these basic skills but also enhances students Teamwork and Leadership Skills.
Get Course Details
Dual Certifications: UGC Recognized Degree PLUS a PGP Certification from Premier Institute
Convenient and Flexible: MBA specially designed for professionals seeking successful career in Operations Domain
Get 25 Unique Certifications in Life Skills from Industry Partner during MBA progression towards professional competency development activity
Self-Paced Learning with Anywhere Anytime access to Virtual Campus
Access to 100% Online Immersive Learning
Live Interactive Sessions conducted by Industry Experts
Capstone Project: Real Time Industry Projects with Concepts put to Practice
Learn to Think Critically, understand the needs of product development in line with quality management
Acquire Leadership skills for planning and controlling the services / manufacturing process
Learn to Strategize, Collaborate for better execution of Operational Strategies
Understand and Implement the Supply Chain and Logistics requirements to manage the Global Markets
Who should do this Program ?
- Any Graduate looking to acquire Management Skills in Oprations domain
- Working Professionals who seek to upgrade their abilities for a Global Career
- Entrepreneur / Business Professionals who seek success in managing their business projects
|Semester 1||Semester 2||Semester 3||Semester 4|
S1: Modern Business Organization and Management
S2: Global Business Environment & Economics
S3: Accounting & Financial Management
S4: HR & OB
S5: Business & Corporate Law
S6: Business Research Methodology
S7: Modern Marketing Management
S8: Information Technology for Business
S9: Production Operations & SCM
S10: Business Communication Skills
S11: Business Policies and Strategic Management
S12: Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
S13: Inventory and Purchase Management
S14: Operations Planning and Control
S15: World Class Manufacturing
S16: Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
Global Logistics & Supply Chain Management
S18: Supply Chain Management
S19: Project Management
S20: Project Work
Premier Institute Modules: 4 Modules of Strategic Management
For PGP from Premier Institution:
- Assignments : Students get 2 free attempts of assignments for each subject; subsequently for add on attempts students have to pay Rs 350/- per each attempt.
- Exams : Exam fee of Rs. 450/- per attempt / subject is to be paid separately, per paper per attempt and is not included in program fee. Exam fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Students while submitting the project work hard copy to premier institute for evaluation, students should pay Rs. 600/- as Project Fees.
Program Delivery for MBA
Upon registration, the Students are provided with study material (books) along with the login credentials of the Virtual Campus for accessing the courses online within 21 working days.
The Virtual Campus would have semester wise buckets for subjects of the said program. Every subject would have various chapters with following learning activities for the students:
- Digital Text Book: These are the self-learning material in form of notes, which are created in simple and understandable language for any learner to get well acquainted with the topic.
- GBook: Guidebook helps the learners understand the key insights which are the fundamentals of the topic in an easier and simpler language.
- Practise Test: For every topic, the learners can gauge their understanding during the learning process through the Practice Test.
- Live Interactive Online Sessions: For major subjects, there would be academic doubt resolving sessions for the students. The student can attend the scheduled live sessions as published on the website. Click Here for Live Session Updates.
Assessment Method for MBA
- As part of continuous evaluation, the students would need to submit 2 assignments for each subject.
- Assignments are in form of MCQ Type Questions which need to be submitted through LMS.
- Passing criteria is 40% in each assignment
- Assignment has 30% Weightage in evaluation process.
- Assignments need to be submitted before the examinations
Term End Examination:
- Examinations are tentatively conducted between 15th to 30th of January and 15th to 30th of July. The time-table details would be communicated to students in advance.
- Examinations have 70% weightage in final evaluation process.
- Examinations would be objective type of questions which student have to attempt.
- Passing criteria is 40% for each subject in examinations
Program Delivery for Premier Institute: PGP in Strategic Management
- The students would get the access to Premier Institute courseware through Premier Institute LMS.
- Students would need to successfully submit the Assignments before appearing for final exams
- Project work as per program structure
PGP Continuous Evaluations: Assignment
- As a part of Internal Assessments, Students would need to submit one online assignment for each subject which would have MCQ based assessment.
- Passing criteria is 50% for each assignment
- Students are required to book their examination slots as per their time and pace, hence termed as On Demand.
- Assessments would be MCQ type questions : Computer Based Test
- Passing criteria is 50% for each subject in examinations
PGP Project Work:
- For the programs which have project work at the end of the course, the students need to submit a project report in a hard-bound copy which should be couriered to Premier Institute.
- The Project Guide would be the immediate supervisor where the student is working and undertaken the said project.
- Project work would be around 80 to 100 pages as per the format provided by the Premier Institute.
- The students should refer the project guidelines as provided by the Premier Institute
- The project should be done by the student and must be original and should not be plagiarized.
- The hard copy of the said project needs to be submitted before the start of the final examination.
- Passing criteria for project work is 50% (Total Marks 100)
- Evaluation of Project:
- Total Marks – 100
Course Credit Acceptance
Students pursuing PGP from Premier Institute have an opportunity for completing MBA from Voussm University. The credits earned by the student as a part of their PGP program from the first semester undertaken with would be transferred to MBA program.
As a result students do not have to appear for the common subjects twice. The credits earned in such subjects will be considered for MBA program. From overall subjects, students have to successfully complete 4 additional modules in second semester to earn the PGP certification. Refer PGP Program Structure
Minimum 2 Years and Maximum 4 Years.
- Minimum 50% marks in Graduation
|Fee plan||Down Payment
|EMI Tenure|| EMI
| Exam Fees Payable at
Time of Exam Additional
|₹ 19,944||₹ 6,761||24||₹ 1,49,500||3300||₹ 1,85,508|
|₹ 36,442||₹ 6,074||24||₹ 1,82,208||3300||₹ 1,85,508|